I just wrapped up a great six day vacation on MissLED with my boys Kai (age 6) and Jayden (age 4). This was their last blast of summer before the start of school this week. As always, the Grand Banks 36′ trawler was the perfect base for our fun times.
We never feel cramped, have a perfect for salon for eating and playing together, and enough space to separate when the testosterone gets the best of us.
Our list of adventures were as follows:
- Meeting friends and searching for crabs, fish, and other creatures on our favorite sandbar
- Great dinners in downtown Sarasota and their favorite stops at the toy and ice cream shop
- Feeding baby gators at Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf
- Swimming, swimming, swimming
- Bowling on a rainy day
- Chasing sea gulls on the beach
- Dancing and playing under one of the most incredible sunsets I have seen in a while
- Fishing in pajamas with many nibbles, strong pulls, but no set hooks
This reminds me to point out that a Grand Banks Charter is a great choice for a family vacation. MissLED trawler charter is the perfect home base that can be moved to a new location every night. It is your private island to have an amazing time with your family.
The optional dinghy is your high speed transport that gets you into the shallowest of waters to see what most others do not.
Also MissLED has the LifeTag man overboard system that gives extra piece of mind when you have young ones aboard. (video post on this to follow soon)
Give us a call to setup the vacation that you and your family will never forget.
Jayden, Kai, and Gary Trott